6 afternoons ski lessons - Adults from 12 years oldDate: Sunday 10 mar 2019 - Monday 8 Apr 2019
Adults group courses are the best way to explore the extensive Courchevel Valley ski area, well advised by our ski instructors.
You will enjoy their knowledge of the area and technique expertise to improve your skills and style confidently while experimenting various snow types and terrains.
Select your level:
- Beginner: Never been on skis before
- Class 1: Holders of the "1er ski" qualification; able to complete snowplough turns.
- Class 2: Holders of the "Class 1"; able to complete a series of elementary turns (converging skis, sideslipping with the skis parallel at the end of the turn) and starting to sideslip.
- Class 3: Holders of the "Class 2" qualification; able to descend in a basic parallel turn, complete a basic high-speed turn and control sideslipping.
- Class 4: Holders of the "Class 3" qualification; able to complete perfect parallel turns, who are also completely comfortable with high-speed turns and have some experience of skiing in all kinds of snow and terrain.