From Monday to Friday, every morning, the ski instructors at the ESF de Courchevel put at your disposition the immense areas of the resort through adult lessons either to discover or to perfection your skiing
Select your level:
- Beginner: Never been on skis before
- Class 1: Holders of the "1er ski" qualification; able to complete snowplough turns.
- Class 2: Holders of the "Class 1"; able to complete a series of elementary turns (converging skis, sideslipping with the skis parallel at the end of the turn) and starting to sideslip.
- Class 3: Holders of the "Class 2" qualification; able to descend in a basic parallel turn, complete a basic high-speed turn and control sideslipping.
- Class 4:Holders of the "Class 3" qualification; able to complete perfect parallel turns, who are also completely comfortable with high-speed turns and have some experience of skiing in all kinds of snow and terrain.