For adults who would like to enjoy the pleasures of Courchevel and its new horizons.
Select your level:
- Beginner: Never been on skis before
- Class 1: Holders of the "1er ski" qualification; able to complete snowplough turns.
- Class 2: Holders of the "Class 1"; able to complete a series of elementary turns (converging skis, sideslipping with the skis parallel at the end of the turn) and starting to sideslip.
- Class 3: Holders of the "Class 2" qualification; able to descend in a basic parallel turn, complete a basic high-speed turn and control sideslipping.
- Class 4:Holders of the "Class 3" qualification; able to complete perfect parallel turns, who are also completely comfortable with high-speed turns and have some experience of skiing in all kinds of snow and terrain.
From 09.15 am to 12.15 pm
Before your first lesson, please go to the ESF reception desk to collect your lesson card.
Meeting point: Courchevel Village